AZ-204: Microsoft Azure Developer Certification Course
Candidates for this exam are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and
services using various azure services like IaaS, PaaS, Storage, and Security & Integration. They participate in all
phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. They
partner and work with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the
solution and deploy in azure.
- Course Description
- This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Azure
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solution (10-15%)
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solution (20-25%)
- Develop for Azure storage (15-20%)
- Implement Azure security (10-15%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions (10-15%)
- Connect to and consume Azure and third-party services (20-25%)
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic development & networking concepts like coding, Virtual Machine,
- Local Area Network(LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address,
Subnet, Masking, website & database etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
What am I going to get from this course?
This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Azure Az-204 examination preparation. This
course will also help to give kick start to your cloud career and empower you in handling various real world project
scenarios. This course will cover various products of Azure such as App Service, Compute, Networking, No-SQL
Database, SQL Database, Deployment, Containers, Subscriptions, ARM Template, Traffic Manager, Batch Service,
API, Traffic Manager, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Service Bus, CDN, Event Hub, KeyVault, Multifactor Authentication,
Monitoring & Serverless programming in cloud. Learners will be able to recommend various IaaS & PaaS services like websites, load balancers, monitoring, provisioning & scaling of various resources on cloud.
|Introduction to Azure & IaaS Services Details||00:00:00|
|Implement and manage storage Details||00:00:00|
|Implement and Manage Azure Batch Details||00:00:00|
|Implement and manage Containers Details||00:00:00|
|Design and Implement Azure Web App Details||00:00:00|
|Manage Azure Active Directory (AD) Details||00:00:00|
|Implement and Manage Database services Details||00:00:00|
|Implement Azure Serverless Services Details||00:00:00|
|Implement Azure API and Authentication Details||00:00:00|
|Integrate Azure Search solutions Details||00:00:00|
|Develop event-based and message-based solutions for Integration Details||00:00:00|
|Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions Details||00:00:00|