Data Visualization with Tableau
Tableau is widely used business intelligence (BI) and analytics tool. In this course you’ll learn how to navigate
Tableau’s interface and connect and present data using easy-to-understand visualizations. By the end of this
training, you’ll have the skills you need to confidently explore Tableau and build impactful data dashboards
- This course will help learners gain expertise in skills required to be a Data Visualizations.
- Training on a well-known BI tool– Tableau along with real-time, hands-on projects.
- This course would also help to create dashboards and storytelling with Tableau.
- Learners should have understanding of the services involved in the IT lifecycle.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic statistical and mathematical functions.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
What am I going to get from this course?
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyse the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization
|Class Details||FREE||2 days|
|Introduction and Overview of Tableau Details||00:00:00|
|Understanding Tableau Products Details||00:00:00|
|Understanding Tableau Terminologies & Architecture Details||00:00:00|
|Types of Charts in Tableau Details||00:00:00|
|Working on Data in Tableau Details||00:00:00|
|Working on charts in Tableau Details||00:00:00|
|Formatting Tableau Visualizations Details||00:00:00|
|Tableau Dashboards Details||00:00:00|
|Hands On Details||00:00:00|