This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs); configure and manage virtual networks; and manage identities.
This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in DevOps
- DevOps Fundamentals
- Containerization – Docker
- DevOps Thinking
- DevOps Life Cycle – CI and CD
- DevOps Tools & Technology
- DevOps on Cloud
- DevOps for Web Application
- Learners should have understanding of the basic SDLC concepts.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 100 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
What am I going to get from this course?
The entire course curriculum is being broken down into 8 modules. Below are the modules.
Each module will have 3(three) hours of training.
|Course Details Details||00:00:00|
|DevOps Fundamentals Details||00:00:00|
|Containerization – Docker Details||00:00:00|
|DevOps Thinking Details||00:00:00|
|DevOps Life Cycle CI and CD Details||00:00:00|
|DevOps Tools & Technology Details||00:00:00|
|DevOps On Cloud Details||00:00:00|
|DevOps on Web Application Details||00:00:00|