Flutter-Mobile App Development
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: Create beautiful Android and IOS mobile app along with simple and complex mobile app with different architecture and also flutter web applications.
This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Flutter
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter
- Building Apps With State
- Structuring Flutter Apps
- Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter – Deep Concept
- Powering Flutter Apps With Backend Data
- Cupertino Widgets And Platform-Based Ui
- Integrating Flutter Apps With Firebase.
- State Management
- Learners should have understanding of any dart programing language.
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write logic, how to UI work and about box model.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Android Studio
- Emulator Working ( Android or IOS )
- Visual Studio Code
What am I going to get from this course?
This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Flutter, where you will learn about how Flutter work. How can you create beautiful flutter mobile app related to IOS and Android . How can you utilize one codebase for both android and IOS along with web app.
|Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter Details||00:00:00|
|Building Apps With State. Details||00:00:00|
|Structuring Flutter Apps. Details||00:00:00|
|Creating Beautiful Ui With Flutter For Intermediates Details||00:00:00|
|Powering Flutter Apps With Backend Data Details||00:00:00|
|Cupertino Widgets And Platform-Based Ui Details||00:00:00|
|Integrating Flutter Apps With Firebase. Details||00:00:00|
|State Management. Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.