INFOBLOX DNS SECURITY (DNS-SEC)
This Course is two- day Comprehensive Training class which enables student to know who to configure and Manage Infoblox series of DNS solutions.
This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Azure
- Manage & Configure Infoblox Secure DNS solutions. (15-20%)
- Implement and manage DNS solutions (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage Infoblox GRID architecture (15-20%)
- Manage Roles and configure DNS Security (15-20%)
- Learners should have understanding of the Basic DNS services involved in the IT/ Telco space.
- Learners should have knowledge of basic networking concepts like Virtual Machine, Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Router, Virtual Private Network (VPN), I.P Address, Subnet, Masking, website & database DNS, DHCP etc.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i3 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 250 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- Visual Studio 2017 community edition (Include Azure packages)
- Windows PowerShell 4.0 or above (Install Azure Module)
- Microsoft Azure SDK for .NET v2.9 (prefer latest)
What am I going to get from this course?
The Infoblox NIOS Configuration Class is a comprehensive, three-day instructor-led course that builds a working knowledge of how to configure and manage Infoblox appliances. The course covers forward and reverse mapping zones, network and zone creation, DHCP ranges, fixed addresses, grid management, system & protocol level monitoring, and grid and system level management, as well as Microsoft Management, Network Discovery, and Multi-Grid Management.
This will enable you to take up CICA (Certified Infoblox Core Administrator) certification course provided by Infoblox for DNS solutions.
|Class Details||FREE||2 days|
|Infoblox Product Overview Details||00:00:00|
|GUI Overview Details||00:00:00|
|NIOS Administration Details||00:00:00|
|Administrator Accounts Details||00:00:00|
|High Availability (AD) Details||00:00:00|
|GRID Architecture Details||00:00:00|