Machine Learning and Data Science
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage data visualization and understand of machine learning and its ability to run methodology again scripts.
This course will help learners gain expertise on below skills in Data Science
- Programming with Python
- Data Analysis in Python
- Data Visualization in Python.
- Machine Learning & Forecasting Techniques using Python.
- Deep Learning (Computer Vision, NLP).
- Data Analysis & Modeling in Excel.
- Creating, Viewing reports in Power BI.
- Learners should have understanding of any one programing language (Python, Java, Node).
- Learner should have basic knowledge of how to write scripts, how to analyze data, how to write logics and visualize upcoming terminology of data compilation.
What are the system requirements for this course?
- Memory – Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
- Storage – 500 GB HDD/SDD or above
- Operating System – Windows 7 or above, Ubuntu 14 or above
- 1. PyCharm Community Version.
- 2. Jupyter Notebook.
- 3. Spyder.
- 4. Visual Studio Code
What am I going to get from this course?
This is a fully exam oriented course and will prepare to help you in Data Science, where you will learn about how AI and ML work. How you can make your program to understand the data sequence and compile the large number of data set into small particles to make it more understanding and small blocks to run through it. You will be able to write and execute logic in python, you will be able to make your program learn scripts on by own and excutes data analysis.
|Programming with Python Details||00:00:00|
|Data Analysis in Python. Details||00:00:00|
|Data Visualization in Python. Details||00:00:00|
|Machine Learning & Forecasting Techniques using Python Details||00:00:00|
|Deep Learning Details||00:00:00|
|Data Analysis & Modeling in Excel Details||00:00:00|
|Creating, Viewing reports in Power BI. Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.